Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quote Sms,Text Messages Sayings

Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quote Sms,Text Messages Sayings

Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quote Sms,Text Messages Sayings

kiss day is is also the part of the valentines day kiss day comes before the valentines day.you can send sms,wishes messages of kiss day or you can do send him or her lovely wallpapers of kiss day.

Happy Kiss Day Wishes 

Whats life ?
Life is love.

Whats love ?
Love is kissing.

Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you



Kiss me and you will see stars ....
Love me and I will give them to you.


Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don't mind




What kisses mean!
KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=....
lets not get carried away!
Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quote Sms,Text Messages Sayings Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quote Sms,Text Messages Sayings Reviewed by Unknown on 19:21 Rating: 5

Find us on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.